Great Date Night Ideas To Celebrate Valentine's Day in the Hamptons
Hello Hamptons Lovers! Valentine’s Day is this Sunday, do you have a great date night planned for your sweetheart? Don’t think because it’s winter that you won’t need reservations, lots of restaurants and spas get fully booked. Here’s a few suggestions to make it a great date.
2. Valentine’s Day Wine Tasting at Wolffer Estate Vineyard: Enjoy wines by the glass and bottle, savor cheese and charcuterie plates, and drink in the cozy and spirited jazz-filled tasting room.
3. Pomegranate Menu Valentine’s Day at Almond: 1 Ocean Road, Bridgehampton. Almond will serve a special four-course pomegranate themed menu Valentine’s Day Weekend.
4. Baron’s Cove in Sag Harbor Food Lovers Weekend: an epicurean experience. The harborside hotel features sixty-seven charming village & water front rooms and suites, decorated by the super talented Colleen Bashaw, who helped spearhead the renovation with her brother, Curtis, of Cape Resorts. Reservations are required, please call 631-725-2101
5. VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIALS AT TOPPING ROSE: A Valentine’s Day prix fixe dinner will be available on February 13th and February 14th. VALENTINE’S DAY HOTEL PACKAGE: February 12, 2016 – February 15th. If you want to surprise that special someone with more than just one night of romance, escape to Topping Rose for the entire weekend. Fall in love all over again as you enjoy a two-night getaway. For more information or to book, please contact a Guest Service Representative at +1.631.537.0870
6. Ice Skating at Buckskill Winter Club. Channel Ice Castles and cuddle up with your Valentine for a night time skate around the rink. Location: 178 Buckskill Road, East Hampton; 6:30-9:30 pm.
7. Spa Weekend at Gurney’s in Montauk: Gurney’s is Offering a 2 Night Valentine’s Day Package which includes a 2:00 PM late checkout, and in room champagne. Enjoy breakfast for two, and Scarpetta Beach’s Valentine’s Dinner for two. Please contact reservation specialists at 631-668-2345