KDHamptons New DIY Fashion Obsession: Wool and the Gang!
Just in time for the cozy holiday season, KDHamptons has discovered a neat new knitware brand called Wool and the Gang. Wool and the Gang offers the chicest way to DIY. The brand features knit and crochet kits to make your own chunky blanket, scarf, hat, beanies, sweaters and Christmas stockings that you can add a personalized initial to.
There’s some heavy knitters —I mean hitters behind this hot new brand! Designers AURELIE POPPER and JADE HARWOOD met while studying Textile Design at Central Saint Martins in London and went on to work together at Alexander McQueen and Balmain in Paris where they met former model, world traveler and yarn lover ELISABETH SABRIER. Together they founded Wool and the gang.
Plus, Wool and the Gang just launched a collection for pets: knit your favorite four-legged friend a sweater, coat, blanket, toy or basket. Or, if you’re looking to spruce up your home this holiday season, there are knitting kits for blankets, pillow covers, plant hangers, and more. Learn more about The Gang and shop the full collection HERE.DID YOU KNOW KNITTING HAS LOTS OF BENEFITS FOR YOU?
- Reduces stress and anxiety levels. Just what the doctor ordered.
- Improved dexterity as you give your hands and mind a work out at the same time.
- You’ll unleash your creativity and you’ll soon be glowing with pride once you’ve finished.
- Your memory will improve. (Some even say it can reduce chances of dementia.)
- You’ll be able to meet new peeps, knitters are everywhere!