Stoney Clover Lane Reimagines the Hamptons Shopping Experience
As we have become quite accustomed to the curbside pickup experience taking over the restaurant industry, Stoney Clover Lane brings some exciting news, as they announce that amongst their reopening, they will be offering a truly unique curbside pickup shopping experience!
On Wednesday, June 17th, the lifestyle and accessories brand launched SCL TAKEOUT, a curbside pick-up and delivery service of grab-and-go products. The retro-inspired curbside pick-up service is available at the East Hampton Stoney Clover Lane store. Shoppers can call to order from a variety of pre-sewn products in classic shapes and popular customization styles from the SCL Takeout menu. Upon pick-up, a store associate wearing a mask and branded SCL Takeout apron will bring out the order, packaged in a SCL Takeout to-go box.
HOW DOES SCL TAKEOUT WORK?
- Menus can be found in stores and online with all available items for grab and go purchase
- Shoppers can place orders by calling the store and can pick up orders curbside with limited wait times
- Each curbside pick-up order will be brought out to customers by a store associate wearing a branded SCL Takeout apron
- Orders will be packaged in a SCL Takeout to-go box, including a sheet of takeout-themed stickers
- For those not in Palm Beach or East Hampton, the service is available online for shipping within 48 hours
Focused on the future of retail, Co-Founders (and sisters) Kendall Glazer and Libby Glazer have spent recent months reimagining the way shoppers can experience the Stoney Clover Lane brand, navigating the ever-evolving retail landscape.
For shoppers across the country, the service will also be available online at www.stoneycloverlane.com for shipping within 48 hours. Additionally, Stoney Clover Lane is launching exclusive merch in partnership with PaperWhite Studio, available in store and online. The collection includes a coffee mug, tote bag, sweatshirt and sticker sheet.
-By Taylor LaMantia