Sarah Wragge Shares Five Top Tips To A Quarantine Survival Guide
Searching for an easy to implement quarantine survival guide? Sarah Wragge, a Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Coach based in NYC and the Hamptons has put together just that. Sarah designs lifestyle plans that are high-touch, impactful and customized to the individual. SW programs help you achieve a new sense of well-being that unfolds beyond just yourself, making you better in all aspects of your life: in your relationships, in the work you do and the choices you make.
Here are my Top Five Tips to make it through Quarantine:
1. Start every day with a liter of water (yes, before coffee and food).
2. Move your body. It doesn’t have to be fancy or even an live insta workout. Sometimes jumping jacks in your pjs will do.
3. Your first meal MUST have greens. Ideally DRINK them. Add greens to your eggs, or have a big salad. Plants WIN.
4. Do NOT snack. Constant grazing because you are bored = 10 pounds before you know it. PLATE your meals, and try to eat 3-4 a day MAX.
5. Take a hot epsom salt bath (add 1 tsp of baking soda for extra sore muscles) or take a hot shower. The hot water lowers body temperature and induces a deep sleep.
Take care of yourself, and let’s come out of this stronger than when we went in.