Organic Krush Launches First Recipe Ebook: Try These Three Easy Recipes!
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- .5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 sticks/1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and the low setting
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- In a separate bowl – Cream together the butter, sugars and vanilla using an electric mixer until color appears light (3-5 minutes). Add egg mixing well after addition
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until all is combined. Afterwards, add in the chocolate chips
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Portion out dough into 3-ounce balls, flatten slightly and bake for 12-15 minutes – rotating sheets halfway
Summer Quinoa Sweet Potato Veggie Burger
Ingredients: all Organic
1 tbs safflower or grape seed oil
1.5 cups small diced zucchini
1.5 cups small diced broccoli stalks
1.5 cups small diced asparagus
1/2 tbs minced shallot
1/4 tsp minced garlic
3 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/5 tsp red chili pepper flakes
8 oz vegetable broth (homemade or organic store bought)
fresh herbs of cilantro, parsley, roughly chopped
3/4 cup cooked quinoa
1 cup brown rice cereal
2 sweet potatoes, roasted whole and insides scooped out once soft
1. In a Sautee Pan, over high heat, add Oil.
2. Then Add Zucchini, Asparagus, Broccoli: sautee for about 5 minutes
3. Add Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Black Pepper and Chili Flakes.
4 Deglaze (scrape bottom of pan) with the Veggie Broth and boil it until broth is almost evaporated.
5. let mixture cool
6. In mixing bowl, add this mixture to mashed sweet potato, brown rice cereal, and quinoa. Make sure mixture of all the ingredients is complete.
7. On a parchment lined tray, place ice cream -sized scoops of the burger mixture. Press with hands into burger shape.
8. cook in oven for 20 minutes, until slightly browned
9. let cool, serve with any type of dressing or salad or on a toasted bun.