KDHamptons Calendar: What To Do For The Fourth of July Weekend
July is upon us again, and we want YOU to celebrate independence in style! Whether you’re looking for a party at AM or Capri, or a fun event for the whole family, we have all of the best events and food options for July below.
1. Southampton Fresh Air Home’s Annual American Picnic with Fireworks by Grucci
The 32nd Annual Picnic Benefit is scheduled for Friday, July 5th (with a rain date of Sunday July 7) and it is the only Fourth of July fireworks family party in Southampton! The
spectacular fireworks display orchestrated to patriotic music is the most anticipated
fireworks event in Southampton.
Located at 1030 Meadow Lane, the festivities will include exciting games for kids of all ages. Guests will enjoy a delicious American picnic as well as food carts with popcorn, snow cones, ices, cotton candy and other delights.There is nothing quite as special as the spectacular Grucci fireworks display over Shinnecock Bay!
2. Eat a some delicious food like a whole Maine lobster with red curry and party at one of the Surf Lodge’s legendary concerts.
3.Vision Sunsets 4th of July All White Party at Capri Southampton
Put on your freshest white outfit and celebrate independence in style! Purchase tickets here!
4. Stars Over Montauk 2019 – July 4th Fireworks-Sponsored by Montauk Chamber of Commerce, Stars Over Montauk is an annual event that features an awesome spectacle at Umbrella Beach! Recommended viewing sports: Any town beach or town location
-Umbrella Beach: Old Montauk Highway, Montauk, NY 11954
Thursday, Jul 04, 2019 at 9:00 PM – 9:30 PM
5. Get your tickets for Outstanding in the Field’s Secret Hamptons Dinner (on August 9). The “table-to-farm” dinner series sells out quickly.
July is berry season! Pick strawberries now through the end of the month (and raspberries starting mid-July) at Hank’s Pumpkintown.
6. Southampton Village July 4 Parade
-This awesome parade leaves from Railroad Plaza and continues down North Main, Main Street, Jobs Lane. Following the Southampton Village Parade, join Southampton Arts Center (25 Jobs Lane, Southampton) and WPPB for a post-parade party from 12 to 3 p.m. Held at Southampton Arts Center. Enjoy hot dogs, live music, face-painting and more. For more information visit southamptoncenter.org.
-Thursday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
7. Namaste and then sip at Wölffer Estate’s Yoga in the Vines, every Wednesday and Sunday.
8. Montauk Beach House has some of the best pizzas in the Hamptons! Start your fourth of July with a dinner reservation here or order through Uber Eats. Try the Truffata.
9. Westhampton Country Club
– A private event held at the Westhampton Country Club on Potunk Lane, but the whole community enjoys the spectacular display of Grucci fireworks each year, lining up on the streets to watch!
– This year, the fireworks will take place on July 4 when the sun goes down. The event has been enjoyed for generations, and is a beloved Westhampton Beach tradition. A rain date is scheduled for July 5.
10. AM Fourth of July Celebrity Party 4th Of July Weekend, and you’re invited.
For vip tables reservations text 516-492-0346. Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 10 PM – 4 AM
125 Tuckahoe Ln, Southampton, New York 1196811. Shelter Island Fireworks
– Crescent Beach, 35 Shore Road
– Saturday, July 13 at 9 p.m.
– Abrahams Landing Rd, Amagansett
– Fireworks show Saturday, July 6.
13.“The Great Bonac Fireworks Show”-The 39th annual fireworks, “The Great Bonac Fireworks Show,” hosted by The Clamshell Foundation & Grucci, is also followed by the 28th Sandcastle Contest on August 10 at Atlantic Avenue Beach in Amagansett! The contest is open to all ages and runs from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m! How fun.
image via danspapers.com
– Three Mile Harbor, East Hampton
– Saturday, July 13, 9:30 p.m.
14. East Hampton Fire Department Fireworks
– Main Beach, East Hampton
– August 17
15. Work off your fourth of July food and partying coma. Dance, dance, dance when AKT East Hampton hosts EH Intensive (July 8 to 12). The weeklong fitness event will include workouts taught by celebrity trainer Anna Kaiser (and Q&As with Anna on select days). Or meet your fitness goals this July with custom sessions tailored to accomplish your needs at Erika Bloom Pilates.
—by Willa O’Connor