Be the Hostess With the Mostest, While Doing the Least! Rent Curated Tablescapes Delivered To Your Home by Social Studies
Here’s a really neat new idea that will make summer entertaining a breeze. Social Studies is a a rent the runway of sorts for dinner parties that delivers professionally-curated party kits right to your door – and then picks it all up when you’re done. Dirty dishes included! Kits come with everything from flatware and plates, to table decorations and flowers. They have so many fun, floral looks that are perfect for outdoor entertaining. My favorites are The Doppio, Ladies who Lunch, and Dutch Floral.
Here’s How Social Studies Works:
1. Build Your Party: Browse our selection of fully-styled, rentable Looks and select the partyscape that fits your event. Parent-approved engagement dinner? We’ve got that. Just-because-it’s-Wednesday dinner? We’ve got that, too. Each Look includes a full place setting for each guest, with options to add on custom menus and place cards.
2. Tell Us Who’s Invited: Tell us how many people you’re hosting and the date of your party, and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll schedule your delivery 1 to 2 days before your event, and we’ll pick-up the morning after.
3. Get Your Delivery: We will delivery your party box(es) in our custom-designed Social Studies cases. Now shipping nationwide! Unpack Your Look. Even professional party planners sometimes forget if the spoon goes inside the knife—or is it outside…? We’ve included an easy-to-follow guide to make set-up a snap. Our custom packaging is designed for reuse. When you ship it back, we’ll recycle the rest.
4. Start Your Party! Everything you need is in your box—except the food, drinks, and guests, of course. (But we’re working on it!). Each Look comes with one of our cheat sheets for how to throw the perfect party. Tips, tricks, recipes—even playlists—included.
5. Pack It Up: Once the party’s over, pack up your Look and we’ll swing by to pick it up. See you at the next party. The circular party: we wash it, reuse it, recycle it, repack it, and party on.