10 Cool Things To Do In The Hamptons In June
Jeez…How is it already June!? The summer is kicking into full gear and by now you’ve probably spruced up your summer home, eaten a few lobster rolls, and done some shopping on Main Street. Here are some new things to do this June to start the summer on the right tone.
1. Celebrate Bloom, The Luminous Gardens of Frederico Azevedo at his chic book signing party..
2. Have fun while you give back to a great cause…
3. Just as we change our clothes, we must also change our skincare routine in the summer! Prep your skin with a free skin care consultation at Knockout Beauty in Bridgehampton.
image via knockoutbeauty.com
4. Browse the closets of the most fashionable Hamptons residents when the wardrobe-sharing platform Tulerie opens at Montauk Beach House. You can choose when you want to rent fabulous clothes!
image via tulerie.com
5. The Bonac clam pie is an East End tradition. Try it this summer at The Maidstone, now open for late-night bites and cocktails.
6. Sip a cocktail and feast on some delicious seafood, all while supporting the Navy Seal Foundation during Navy Beach’s seventh annual fund-raiser on June 22.
8. Get your summer body kickstarted every Saturday at Punch Pedal House, a new fitness studio from a Division I football player and a classically trained ballerina.
image via punch-pedal.com
10. Yoga and wine; the two best things in one event. Wölffer Estate Vineyard’s Yoga in the Vines every Saturday and Sunday.
—by Willa O’Connor